Venterspost Gold Mine

Ground Movement as a Result of Dewatering in the Far West ...

raised as this area was owned by the Venterspost Gold Mine. According to some reports, before this occurrence this part of the Venterspost compartment had been stable for a period of 30 years (Swart, et al., 2002). Surveyors were brought in to

Venterspost Gold Mining: Company Profile - Bloomberg

Company profile & key executives for Venterspost Gold Mining (VENT:-) including description, corporate address, management team and contact info.

elsburg gold mine - bnsdav.org

Elsburg Gold Mine map Elsburg Gold Mine Michelin maps, with map scales from 1/1 000 000 to 1/200 000 Randfontein mine Revolvy Jul 16, 2013The Randfontein mine is a Population Most spoken language Bekkersdal 70301 11.03 55,838 Xhosa Cooke Mine 70302 2.73 1,215 Tsonga Elsburg Gold Mine 70303

Evander Gold Mines | Pan African Resources

Pan African Resources concluded the acquisition of Evander Gold Mines from Harmony in February 2013. Evander is a world class ore body which produces 95,000oz of gold per annum.

Kloof - Sibanye-Stillwater

Kloof is an established, shallow to ultra-deep-level gold mine. Kloof, in its current form, dates from April 2000 when the Venterspost (1939), Libanon (1945), Kloof (1968) and Leeudoorn (1993) mines …

Venterspost Gold Mining Co., Ltd.: Private Company ...

Venterspost Gold Mining Co., Ltd. company research & investing information. Find executives and the latest company news.

The First New Mine - Home - Springer

The First New Mine 227 particularly the engineers, won their fair share of distinctions in the field. On the whole, mining companies were more fortunate than other companies during this war. Gold …

Venterspost Town and Village: South Africa A Sinkhole Farm ...

The Venterspost Gold Mine lies within, and has dewatered, both of these compartments. The y app ear to have reacted as a single unit from a de watering point

VENTERSPOST: A SINKHOLE FARM OR DEVELOPABLE LAND

The Venterspost Gold Mine lies within, and has dewatered, both of these compartments. They appear to have reacted as a single unit from a dewatering point of view. Page 3 FIG. 1. ...

Mining Weekly - Kloof Operations, South Africa

Brief History: The Kloof mine was established through the amalgamation of the Venterspost, Libanon, Leeudoorn and Kloof gold mines in 2000. Kloof successfully converted its old-order mining right ...

The Golden Thread: Spooktown of the Far West Rand

Jan 26, 2012· More shafts were sunk and in the 1930s three mines with a number of shafts each became operational: Blyvooruitzicht, Venterspost, and Libanon Gold Mine. Water an unwanted waste product By the time of the Oosthuizen disaster there were gold mines all over the Far West Rand, extending through to the Free State.

Venterspost / Venterspost, Gauteng, South Africa, Africa

gold mine(s) a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted. South Roodepoort Main Reef Gold Mines (51.1km) abandoned airfield once used for aircraft operations with runway.

Gold Mines | Richard Spoor Inc. Attorneys

Gold Mines. The proposed class is comprised of 1) current and former gold mine workers who worked after 1965 in one of the following mines and developed silicosis and 2) the dependents of deceased workers who worked in one of these mines after 1965 and developed silicosis.

South Deep Gold Mine - goldfields.com

Gold Fields: South Deep Gold Mine – Technical Short Form Report 2011 4 South Deep is situated in the geologically unique and renowned Witwatersrand Basin, which is the world's premier gold region.

Kloof Gold Mine - goldfields.com

Kloof includes the former Venterspost, Libanon, Kloof and Leeudoorn gold mines. The original Kloof was granted a lease to mine at depths of between 2,500 and 3,700 m, downdip of the Libanon

sand venterspost mine contacts - educationcare.in

Download this PDF file - African Journals Online (AJOL) Dec 9, 2009 ... gold from old tailings dams and sand dumps intermittently, but since 2003 a sharp ... allowed the Venterspost Gold Mine to sink shafts successfully through .... rently given an undertaking to address these risks and remedi-.

Residential Property to rent in and around Venterspost ...

Residential property to rent in Venterspost Gold Mine. View all residential, commercial, industrial property to rent in Venterspost Gold Mine. Many apartment, cluster ...

Threats and opportunities for post-closure development in ...

allowed the Venterspost Gold Mine to sink shafts successfully through water-bearing dolomite, tapping into the riches of a new goldfield known today as Far West Rand (FWR) (Fig. 1).

Major Mines & Projects | Kloof Mine

Kloof's existing scope of operation is the result of the consolidation of the Kloof, Libanon, Leeudoorn and Venterspost mines in 2000. Gold mining began in the area now covered by these operations in 1934.

Driefontein, Gauteng - Wikipedia

Driefontein is the Driefontein Mine in the West Witwatersrand Basin (West Wits) mining field. The West Wits field was discovered in 1931 and commenced operations with Venterspost Gold Mine in 1939. In 1952, the West Driefontein mine is opened.

Venterspost Mining Village - Derelict - treasurehunters.co.za

Feb 24, 2015· A few years ago a mine shaft was built on this same property. This shaft is a white elephant as it has not been used, in fact some of the shaft has been stripped already. Venterspost gold mine has now shut down and the main shaft removed.

Kloof history - Sibanye-Stillwater

Formation of the Kloof Gold Mine with the amalgamation of the Venterspost, Libanon, Kloof and Leeudoorn Gold Mines. 2006. Production reached a cumulative 70 Moz of gold (yield). 2009. Kloof successfully converted its Old Order Mining Rights to New Order Mining Rights. 2010.

CONGREGATION DETAILS - Old Apostolic Church

VENTERSPOST GOLD MINE . Address: Premises: Street: 109 EDWARDS AVENUE : Suburb:

Venterspost Mine, Eastern Sector, Far West Rand (West Wits ...

A gold mine in the Witwatersrand Reef. Owned by Goldfields of South Africa. Had a capacity of 1,000,000 tons/ore per annum (1937); Produced 1,474,000 tons ore yielding 6,324 kg Au (1984).

venterspost gold mine - kalaharimanor.co.za

venterspost gold mine, Venterspost, Gauteng, South Africa. 1 like. Company. Kloof - Mining Technology. The Kloof gold mine lies approximately 60km south west of Johannesburg and 20km from Carletonville, on the border of Gauteng and Northwest Provinces, South Africa.

News - Randy Miller Inspiration Mining

His original training was done on Venterspost Gold Mine, Vlakfontein Gold Mine and East Driefontien Gold mine as both mining and exploration geologist. John Gould then joined Randfontein Estates Gold Mine as firstly a production geologist on Cooke 3 Shaft and then as …

Evander Gold Mining Visit - Pan African Resources

Evander Gold Mining Visit 12/02/2015 . The African F ocused Pr ecious Metals Pr oducer This presentation is provided on a confidential basis. The name 'Presenter' refers to Pan African Resources PLC and its advisors, subsidiaries or affiliated companies.

Shannon P Murphy | about.me

Shannon P. Murphy started working in the mining sector as a young adult, beginning as a hard rock Miner for Gold Fields Ltd. in the Kloof, East and West Driefontein, Doornfontein, Libanon and Venterspost gold mines.